Montecito Medical has grown to become the nation’s largest privately held acquirer of medical office real estate.
Since 2005, we have helped large physician groups and owners and medical real estate unlock the financial potential of their properties.
And we have helped health systems and developers of medical office buildings free up capital for financing new developments.
What We Do
We specialize in acquiring premier medical office properties valued between $4 million and $150 million.
We design sale-leaseback transactions with physician groups that give them new resources to strengthen their practices.
We design takeout financing arrangements with health systems and medical real estate developers that provide them with additional capital and revenue streams to do what they to best — new development.
Eight Reasons Why We’re No. 1
Montecito’s distinctive approach has proven extremely popular with physician groups, health systems and developers — and is becoming a new model for the industry. Here are a few reasons why.
- Thanks to our proprietary research system, we can access and evaluate every medical market in America.
- We pay top dollar.
- Unlike REITs, we make medical office real estate our only business.
- Like no one else, Montecito enables owners both to reinvest in their property after the sale AND to co-invest in other medical office properties we acquire.
- Sellers can still manage the property, maintaining continuity of revenue streams and relationships with tenants and the larger community.
- There are no layers of bureaucracy to navigate. With Montecito, you will always deal with a high-level decision maker.
- Working with some of the country’s largest institutional investors, we have the cash to maintain a steady pipeline of medical real estate acquisitions.
- When we commit to a deal, we close on it — even when they’re large, complex, and on a fast track. That’s not just our promise. It’s our history.