Here’s the deal: If you bring us an off-market medical office deal that we can close by March 31, 2022, you can spin the Montecito wheel!
You’ll spin your luck to win either a Rolex, luxury shopping spree, a luxury vacation through Inspirato for you and a guest, or an ultimate golf package with a set of Titleist clubs and a TAG golf edition smart watch.
We’ve also added another perk – for broker rewards-eligible deals we close in Q1, we’ll include a $3,000 gift card to Nordstrom’s!
Prefer cash instead? No problem. You can take the $13,000 cash equivalent.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES Montecito Medical Acquisition Company, LLC (the “Company”) is offering an award of airfare and accommodations, valued at up to $10,000, to qualifying real estate brokers and agents who are the procuring cause of the Company’s acquisition of a qualifying asset brought to the Company and closed within the specified timeframe. This award is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. A “qualifying asset” means real property, or group of real properties in a portfolio (collectively a “property”), that meets the following qualifications: (a) the property is used for medical purposes, such as, for example, a physicians’ office building or surgery center; (b) the property has a gross transaction value greater than $3 million, and (c) the property has not been listed with a brokerage or marketed broadly to expected buyers of such property.
2. To meet the specified timeframe, the qualifying asset(s) must have been presented to the Company after 8:00 a.m. (CDT) on January 1, 2021 and have closed by March 31, 2022, to be eligible for the 2021 Broker Rewards. These assets also are eligible for a Nordstrom’s gift card valued at $3,000. Assets received after March 31, 2022 are eligible for the 2022 Broker Rewards. 2022 details to be announced.
3. A “qualifying real estate broker or agent” means a natural person holding an active license to act as a real estate broker or agent in the jurisdiction in which the qualifying asset is situated. Employees of the Company and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible.
4. The award is limited to one (1) broker or agent per qualifying asset.
5. The award shall consist of airfare and/or a single unit of accommodations among the portfolio of exclusive residences and hotels within the United States offered by Inspirato. The trip must be scheduled, and the Company notified, before May 1, 2023. Any food, beverage or other incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses not specifically listed as part of the award are the sole responsibility of the winner and not the Company.
6. Family and friends may join the winner, provided that the occupancy limit of the accommodation is not exceeded.
7. This award is valued at $10,000. Winners may opt for a cash award in lieu of the trip. [If, however, the winner elects to receive airfare and accommodations and the cost thereof is less than $10,000, no additional cash award will be made.]
8. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with this prize.
9. The award is not transferable [except to immediate family members].
10. The Company shall be under no obligation to acquire any particular property, and it shall have no responsibility to any participant to cause the closing of the Company’s acquisition of any presented property to occur within the specified timeframe.
11. By accepting an award, the winner agrees to permit the Company to use the winner’s name and, if applicable, broker and brokerage company, in the Company’s publicity materials identifying such parties as a contest winner without further payment or consideration. The winner agrees to provide additional publicity releases to the Company consistent with the foregoing upon request.
12. In the event Inspirato no longer offers accommodations comparable to those existing as of July 1, 2022, the Company reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable nature and equal or greater value.
13. By participating in the contest, winner agrees to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Company, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective employees from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, harm, damage (including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death), claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation, all attorneys’ fees and court costs) (collectively, “Damages”) arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with his/her participation in the contest, acceptance, or use of the award or participation in any award-related activity, including without limitation Damages arising out of the travel and accommodations provided as a part of the award.
14. Participation in this contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
15. Issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and the Company, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Tennessee. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Davidson County, Tennessee, and each participant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts.