Grow revenue, reduce costs and better serve patients with AI technology
Extending our mission to “take care of physicians” beyond real estate, Montecito offers a growing suite of proven, AI-driven software solutions that empower providers to improve their bottom-line performance.
- Perform E/M (Evaluation & Management) coding in milliseconds with greater accuracy than human coders
- Increase revenue through reduced coding time, speedier billing and reduced risk of audits and denials
- Transform a costly and difficult manual process into an efficient, standardized operation
- Integrate seamlessly into current clinical and billing workflows (available in Epic App Orchard and athenahealth® Marketplace; batch processing also available)
- Maximize your in-house coding resources
AI to supercharge your clinician recruiting through instant sourcing that identifies the best long-term fits. The Nashville Entrepreneur Center awarded Winnow, Healthcare Startup of the Year, at the 2022 Next Awards.
- Source passive as well as active candidates to increase pool of candidates by 7x
- AI immediately winnows this list to the perfect fits who are likely to be interested
- Automatically identify internal employees who are connected to top candidates and easily enable referrals
- Reduce need for locum tenens while filling each role with the ideal candidate
AI to optimize staff scheduling to reduce labor costs and clinician burnout.
- Quickly and accurately assess the RN staffing needs to meet patient demand
- Predict patient volume to the hour for up to eight weeks in advance
- Reduce reliance on costly flex labor providers
- Optimize schedules in ways that promote patient safety while balancing provider preference, organizational efficiency, and regulatory staffing constraints
AI to aggregate and analyze all patient information in real time at the point of care to efficiently identify risks, manage chronic disease care and coordinate action in real time.
- Prioritize and coordinate care for patients to address harmful gaps, delays and errors
- Reduce variation for exacting quality and compliance
- Achieve financial and clinical quality goals in value-based care programs
- Enhance patient satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage larger patient panels with a high level of precision