Veterinarians take care of our pets. We take care of veterinarians.
Maximize your veterinary real estate.
- Monetize your buildings to liberate capital.
- With Montecito, you can sell your building and stay an owner — with opportunities for ongoing income, deferred capital gains and additional profits down the road.
- Enjoy opportunities to invest in portfolios of prime veterinary and medical properties.
- Gain a long-term partner for maximizing your wealth in veterinary and medical real estate and building an even stronger financial future.
Gain a development partner for new properties.
- We help veterinary practices successfully manage growth and expansion.
- We can acquire the building at Certificate of Occupancy, provide development capital or deliver a turnkey solution through a joint venture structure.
- Through our proprietary data engine, we can pinpoint optimal locations for growth.
Gain access to AI-powered technology solutions that increase revenue, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Optimize staff scheduling to reduce labor costs and clinician burnout. Accurately predict patient volume by the hour up to 8 weeks in advance.
What to expect when you sell
- Prospective acquisitions go to Montecito's underwriting team for analysis.
- Montecito sends you a letter of intent (LOI) with a formal offer and purchase price.
- If you agree to the proposed terms, sign the LOI and return to us.
- We will submit a Purchase-Sale Agreement (PSA), which both sides will discuss and reach mutual agreement.
- We perform due diligence on the property.
- The transaction closes. (While all transactions vary, we often can close within 60 days of receiving a signed LOI.)
PREP: How you can stay invested and enjoy a “second bite of the apple”
Through Montecito’s distinctive Provider Real Estate Partnership (PREP), you can retain ownership in your property after the sale while enjoying many bottom-line advantages.